- Lowered total blood cholesterol level
- Lowered triglyceride level
- Improved blood sugar level (reducing the risk of type-2 diabetes)
- Lowered blood pressure level (esp. systolic blood pressure)
- Reduced knee pain due to decreased inflammation caused by osteoarthritis
- Improved sleep quality (i.e., lessens the risk of sleep apnea)
BOTTOM LINE: Losing a modest amount of bodyweight (i.e., 10-lbs) will improve your health, lessen joint pain and improve your quality of life. You'll feel more energized and most of all, feel good about yourself!
Brian Danley, CFT
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."