I have over 10 years experience as a personal trainer. Below are the companies I am or have been affiliated with:
- Palo Alto Fit--Certified Personal Trainer (Mar 2017-present)
- Back in Form--Certified Personal Trainer (May 2016-present)
- Reach Fitness--Group Fitness Instructor (Mar 2016-present)
- KB Fitness--Certified Personal Trainer / Group Fitness Instructor (Mar 2016-Jun 2017)
- MBP Fit--Group Fitness Instructor (Jan 2016-Aug 2016)
- SBM Fitness--Certified Personal Trainer / Group Fitness Instructor (Nov 2015-Aug 2016)
- Stanford University--Certified Personal Trainer (Oct 2006-Oct 2015)
- 24-Hour Fitness--Certified Personal Trainer (Jan-May 2005)
- Personal Contractor--Certified Personal Trainer (2005-present)
I have trained a diverse population of clients including teenagers, weekend warriors, faculty members, baby boomers, corporate employees, and retirees. Services include weight/fat loss, boot camp training, circuit training, HIIT, Tabata training, kettlebell training, bodybuilding, strength training, core conditioning, senior personal training, post-rehab training, sports-specific training, and adaptive exercise for special populations.
I have taken many courses in support of my chosen field of study in kinesiology (the study of human movement as it relates primarily to muscles) including exercise physiology, anatomy, sports nutrition, aging and nutrition, exercise for special populations, fitness assessment, biomechanics, and prevention and care of athletic injuries.