- RECOMMENDED FOR: Everyone
- BENEFITS: Determines your fitness level; results used to design a customized training program for you
- COST: FREE when signing up for a personal training package!
To get you going on the right track, an initial assessment of your health and fitness level along with posture will be examined. Don't worry. This is merely a means for me to gauge a good starting point for your workout program. There is NO JUDGMENT involved here. I've performed fitness assessments on hundreds of clients and each is unique in terms of their health and fitness level. During the assessment, I'll gather enough information to establish your fitness needs and goals. This will also be a good opportunity for you to better understand what services I provide.
The fitness assessment will include the following:
- Height (stadiometer)
- Body Weight (weight scale)
- Resting Blood Pressure/Heart Rate (LifeSource automatic wrist blood pressure monitor)
- Body Fat (Lange skinfold caliper and body composition calculator)
- Muscular Strength (1-RM calculator)
- Aerobic Endurance (VO-2 max calculator)
- Postural Assessment (squat analysis assessment)
The information gathered from the fitness assessment will be analyzed and used to construct a workout program that is specifically tailored for you. Typically it takes 4-8 hours to analyze the assessment results and design the exercise program. You will NOT be charged for this service.
For more information on the fitness assessment, please click here. To get a head start before the scheduled fitness assessment, I request each of my clients complete my online assessment form.
Limitations are for people that have them and excuses are for people that need them.