- take one aspirin to treat for a simple headache
- when one aspirin no longer rids one of a headache, take two
- when two aspirin no longer lessens the headache, take a stronger compound
- in the meantime, take a drug to treat for ulcers caused by the aspirin
- after taking several drugs, you'll need to take penicillin to treat for liver infection
- the penicillin may cause spleen and red blood cell damage leading to anemia
- take another medication to treat anemia which strains the kidneys
- take antibiotics for the kidney infection that develops
- after the antibiotics destroy your immune system's ability to fight infections, take a sulfa drug
- after the kidneys plug up, have them drained although poisons will build up
- at this point the assortment of medications taken will have no effect but it doesn't matter
- if you followed every step as directed you can now make an appointment with your undertaker
This game is played by many naive older Americans except those who are not quite so ignorant.
ONLY YOU CAN BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR HEALTH! LISTEN TO YOUR BODY AND DO NOT BLINDLY TAKE MEDICATIONS!
Brian Danley, CFT
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."