- Please schedule at least 18 hours in advance
- Each personal training session is 60 minutes in duration including a 5-minute warmup and 5-minute cool-down
- All packages expire after 6 months from purchase date
- FREE fitness assessments are given for re-signs
- You are expected to be at the location and time agreed upon for each session
- The session will be canceled if you are 20 minutes late
- One cancellation without charge will be allowed as a courtesy
- Please cancel at least 24 hours before an appointment to avoid being charged for the session
- You will not be allowed to cancel or reschedule within 24 hours in advance without a valid reason
- A valid reason for missing an appointment (i.e., illness, emergency) will necessitate the inclusion of the missed session at the back end of the personal training package
- The trainer is not obligated to refund fees due to the client's failure to appear for a session
- If you need to cancel on short notice, please text me at the number below
- No more than two cancellations will be allowed per package before forfeiture of any outstanding training session within the package
- I so strongly believe in the quality of my services that I offer a money-back guarantee: If you are not satisfied at any time with the services provided, you may request a full refund with no questions asked.
How often should you exercise?
"Only on the days you eat."
--Joseph Alpert, M.D.