Mission & Core Values
I am dedicated to inspiring you to live a healthier and happier life. I aim to provide high quality, professional fitness coaching services in order to produce desired results quickly and safely. I will provide the guidance needed to help you maintain, if not increase, your muscle mass and strength while decreasing your body fat. You will learn how to perform movements properly and safely, enhancing your physical capacity to perform daily activities like squatting, lifting and walking upstairs. Most importantly: YOU WILL HAVE FUN!
Regular physical activity and healthy eating behaviors will enable your body to function optimally and make you feel and be the healthy and and fit person that you deserve to be! The ultimate goal is to have you adopt a healthier and more active lifestyle that encourages a lasting, positive healthy outcome. My purpose is to motivate you to be the best version of yourself so that you can live each day to the fullest!
My promise to you: To ensure the training environment is friendly, professional and safe.
My motto: Exercise is medicine. Save on healthcare costs later in life by living an active lifestyle now.
My core values:
- Loyalty--I am dedicated to the best interests of each of my clients.
- Duty--I aim to focus on the fitness goal achievements of each of my clients.
- Respect--I uphold the Golden Rule: Treat each client the way I would want to be treated.
- Selfless Service--Each client always comes first.
- Honor--I always aim to fulfill the conditions of the client-trainer agreement contract.
- Integrity--I firmly believe in adhering to what is the right thing to do.
- Personal Courage--I am steadfast in doing the right thing that's in the best interest of each of my clients.
- Safety--I am committed to providing a service which does not compromise safety.
- Confidentiality--Each client record will be kept confidential and will never be shared with any third party.
- Professionalism--I provide services which exemplify high standards and which encourage client loyalty.
"The tragedy of life doesn't lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goal to reach."