Here's the protocol that lasts for eight days that will help you to look more muscular and lean:
- EIGHT DAYS OUT FROM YOUR GOAL DATE
- SIX DAYS OUT FROM YOUR GOAL DATE
- Double your current water intake again for four days (i.e., if you're drinking 4 L daily, double this to 8 L daily).
- Decrease your carb intake to about 50 to 100g daily for four days.
- Increase your sodium intake by salting your meals for four days.
- Supplement with vitamins B and C.
- TWO DAYS OUT FROM YOUR GOAL DATE
- Drop your current water intake fourfold for one day (i.e., if you're drinking 8 L daily, drop this down to 2 L).
- Quadruple your current carb intake to about 200 to 400g.
- Decrease your current sodium intake by avoiding adding salt to your meals and avoid processed foods.
- Supplement with creatine to enhance muscle glycogen storage.
- ONE DAY OUT FROM YOUR GOAL DATE
- Drop your current water intake again by half for one day (i.e., if you're drinking 2 L daily, drop this down to 1 L).
- Maintain your current carb intake of about 200 to 400g.
- Maintain your current sodium intake.
- YOUR GOAL DATE HAS ARRIVED
Brian Danley, CFT
"Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."